Indications of damage caused by the shutdown are getting stronger. First articles are appearing to describe the harm to health from the shutdown.
- Estimated 35 deaths from not getting cardiac care in Ontario, Canada
- Indications people are not seeing doctors and not getting meds they need
- Harsh impact on Jewish owned businesses
- New vehicle sales collapsing
- Temp layoffs transition to permanent
- More students suing more universities, now claiming discount on tuition for missing out on the on-campus experience
This discussion will be posted across several of my blogs.
Damage to health from shutdown
5/5/20 – Daily Wire – Dozens Dead After Lockdown Measures Delayed Their Heart Surgeries; Health Official: “Certainly Was Not Intended” – Count this as the first in what I predict will be an exquisitely long list of unintended consequences from putting the economy into an induced coma. The sad part is these unintended consequences were predictable and expected.
Thousands upon thousands of needed health procedures were canceled in Ontario, Canada in order to make room for the massive surge of coronavirus patients which never arrived.
New study in Ontario estimates that 35 people are dead because their heart surgeries were postponed. There were 12,200 surgeries and other procedures postponed each week.