It has been one year since I launched Nonprofit Update. On August 29, 2010 I started this blog to talk about issues affecting the nonprofit community. On October 14, 2010 I started moving topics of more interest to CPAs to a new blog, Attestation Update.
Many thanks to all who have stopped by to read! This has been fun and I look forward to many more years of blogging.
Here are some stats from the first year for those who are interested in such things.
Number of posts:
- 283 at nonprofit update
- 204 at attestation update
- 394 unique posts, after backing out 93 that were cross-posted at both blogs
Number of page views:
- 20,039 at nonprofit update (after backing out stray stuff that doesn’t count)
- 8,675 at attestation update
Number of visitors (rather soft data due to the limited tracking software available – this is a very rough effort to get a visitor count based on looking at the referer and search terms each day):
- 13,805 at nonprofit update
- 5,584 at attestation update
Above data doesn’t include any stats for RSS feeds. I don’t have a useable way to track that info.
Thanks again to everyone that has read the blogs. You have made this adventure a lot of fun!