4 paragraph survey of IRS reporting requirements

Faith-Based Accounting has a great intro to federal tax reporting requirements for NPOs at Ya Mean I Gotta Deal With the I.R.S.?

Do you have:

  • Employees? File 941 & W-2
  • Unincorporated service providers? File 1099-Misc
  • Private school not already filing a 990? File 5578
  • Unrelated business income? File 990-T

If you have any of those situations, you have the listed filing requirement.

If you find any surprises in that list, call PSK, me, any CPA listed in my blog roll, or any other CPA who regularly works with NPOs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *