I have two posts at Attestation Update explaining how to address going concern issues under SSARS 19. The guidance found in SSARS 19 is rather brief. Here are the posts:
I won’t cross-post those comments to this blog. Please click the links above to read the discussion.
Update – SSARS 19 had been replaced by SSARS 21. All the reports have been revised. You can check out these posts at my other blog, Attestation Update:
- Flash update on SSARS #21
- Newly approved SSARS will allow a new service, ‘preparation’. Will also require written & signed engagement letters.
- Sample compilation report under SSARS 21
- Sample accountant’s review report for SSARS 21
- Video overview of SSARS 21
- New risk alerts for 2014/2015 are available