I have started a series of posts on my other blog discussing the documentation requirements under SSARS 19 for compilations and reviews. I won’t be cross-posting those discussions on this blog. The first item is here.
Update – Discussions of reviews start here.
Update – SSARS 19 had been replaced by SSARS 21. All the reports have been revised. You can check out these posts at my other blog, Attestation Update:
- Flash update on SSARS #21
- Newly approved SSARS will allow a new service, ‘preparation’. Will also require written & signed engagement letters.
- Sample compilation report under SSARS 21
- Sample accountant’s review report for SSARS 21
- Video overview of SSARS 21
- New risk alerts for 2014/2015 are available